John: You cannot terminate a person for obesity. It is wrongful especially when we’re trying about Santa Claus, where being stout is a function of the job.
Georgia: Not the new Newman’s Santa.
Judge Walsh: What do you mean, the new Santa?
Georgia: Newman’s has decided to go with the new, lean, health-conscious Santa Claus.
He’s more commensurate with the store’s demographics. Fat and jolly belongs at Walmart. At Newman’s, sitting on Santa’s lap should be its own reward.
Judge Walsh: What are you talking about?
Georgia: Things have changed in the North Pole. May I present to the court Kristopher and Kristen Kringle!
Judge Walsh: This is your new Mr. and Mrs. Claus?
Georgia: Naughty or nice, Judge, come to Newman’s and find out.
John: Your Honour, in the spirit of Christmas tradition, let us all take a serious, extended moment.
Judge Walsh: Mr. Cage, we will not be taking moments.
- cageandfish reblogged this from unpopularcoworker
- longlivekinglou reblogged this from unpopularcoworker
- bloodandhope reblogged this from unpopularcoworker
- emzamozeby likes this
- howdoththoucommenceatriceratops likes this
- mccalldana likes this
- borntodieliveinparadise reblogged this from unpopularcoworker
- justsequinsandsexdreams likes this
- longlivekinglou likes this
- unpopularcoworker posted this